Yield: Serves 4-6
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red, yellow, or orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large or 2 small ears corn, kernels sliced off
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced Persian cucumber
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey, agave, or orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced cilantro
- Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Top with tomatoes, beans, pepper, corn kernels, radishes, cucumber, and avocado.
- Add lime juice, olive oil, honey, garlic, and cilantro to a small jar. Close the lid and shake to combine. Alternatively, whisk together in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve.